View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 01:03 AM   #18 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by c41006 View Post
I can only hope that I would have the self control necessary to keep myself out of jail. I am a pretty calm person but that would push me over the edge
Oh, I was so close to the edge. I was sitting in my old car when it happened and was more shocked initially than anything not from the fact the door hit my car but their complete lack of regard or remorse.

At school, it is even worse. Like the time I saw a girl put her handbag on MY car's hood once she parked hers next to mine so I yelled from across the parking lot asking what do you think you are doing and she just looked at me, shrugged, and walked off. At least it was my last car and the scratches polished out but still.
SP Rays -- RE-11s -- SpecialtyZ Tune -- Swift Springs -- Stillen 25R Oil Cooler -- Stillen G3 Intakes -- Berk HFCs -- F.I. 12" CBE -- Stillen Sway Bars -- Es14 Spring -- INGS+1 lip -- CF Spoiler -- GTR Start Button -- VLED Parking Lights -- PWJDM V2 shift knob
christian370z is offline   Reply With Quote