View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 12:25 AM   #15 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute

OP: you have every right to get their attention and tell them not too, that fact that they argued is even more pathetic than thinking metal cannot scratch paint.

It seems like the more you care for a car, the more things seem to some your way. I swear that is true in my own experience and it can be truly infuriating. To sit in a car, have someone park next to you, slam their door into your car, and look at you with not one hint of regard for what they did is appalling. Then, even when you get out and confront them, they say that it is just a car or who cares you can barely even see the dent.
SP Rays -- RE-11s -- SpecialtyZ Tune -- Swift Springs -- Stillen 25R Oil Cooler -- Stillen G3 Intakes -- Berk HFCs -- F.I. 12" CBE -- Stillen Sway Bars -- Es14 Spring -- INGS+1 lip -- CF Spoiler -- GTR Start Button -- VLED Parking Lights -- PWJDM V2 shift knob
christian370z is offline   Reply With Quote