View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 10:05 PM   #31 (permalink)
Nismo221
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z Nismo
Nismo221 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I actually think in many cases the 9mm, especially FMJ, is more likely to go through a wall than some of the larger calumets... The 9mm velocities are high, especially the hot rounds. For PD, I'm pretty confident in 9mm 124gr Speer Gold Dot.

As far as waist clips go... If you are talking about what I think you are, I'd highly recommend against it. I would never use any holster system that didn't fully cover the trigger guard.
The clip I have the only thing that sticks out is the hand grip. It took time practicing drawing the gun but I like it alot now. But as for the rounds velocite you have to remeber the mass behind the velocite. If you take a small rock and throw it very fast then take a large rock but throw it slower the larger rock is still going to do more damage. But also if you have a spare tire and a rangeor field where you shot at it, the 9mm will not puncture the car tire but a .40 will!
25 row oil cooler, Z1 test pipes, Greddy Ti-C 70mm dual exhaust, 15mm front/20mm rear spacers, RE-11's, V1 detector, LED interior lights, LED tag lights, Password JDM CF engine and radiator cooling covers.
Nismo221 is offline   Reply With Quote