View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 09:24 PM   #23 (permalink)
ZeeingAround
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 3500 NVP 370Z-sold!
ZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorDave View Post
I bought a used Z 6 months ago. 2009 Touring with 4k miles. With 2 kids in college, the new models were not practical right now. I did not consider any other car, as I became obsessed with the Z's styling and performance. I also became obsessed with Carmen Electra, but she wouldn't return my calls.
I need to help you move into a better class of women to worship.
Dennis Rodman? enough said. She is pretty in pictures, but not enough brain cells left to hold an intelligent conversation.
I would have to get rid of other cars to get a z06. It would be fun, but I like the variety in the garage.

Last edited by ZeeingAround; 04-19-2011 at 09:26 PM.
ZeeingAround is offline   Reply With Quote