View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 03:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Kandy, what most people consider 'drone' is the tone of the exhaust harmonics at around the 2k rpm range. Basically city street cruising speed in higher gears between 35-45mph. If you're doing a lot of city driving, this is where you will most have that 'problem'. I have the F.I. LTH's and CBE and its not so much a drone, but more just the point at where the harmonics cause the most resonance. I just keep it in 5th gear and stay at around 2500 rpms to avoid it lol It's minimal, and honestly some people are just more sensitive to it than others. I love this exhaust and am very happy with it. If you're not worried about emissions, maybe you'd like to look into the LTH's as well.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote