Thread: 1st gear noise
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 10:29 PM   #63 (permalink)
batman_4
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW 370Z
batman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfire9200 View Post
I may have exaggerated the noise. Its not super loud and its like a few metallic pops. It only happens when I left the clutch engage with little or no gas while rolling or I don't rev up that high. The higher I rev the quieter it is, but its definetely new and a little annoying. Its the most noticable when I'm driving through my apartment complex and I'm alone/going slow because of speed bumps etc.

when you say metallic pops it kind of scares me lol. i'd love to help you out by going out and getting into my Zed but it's out of commission after it was hit for a few days.

'09 6spd. Touring: Eibach / SPC / Motordyne / Berk / Z1 / Oneighty / Mines / SSR / Stillen / CFE
batman_4 is offline   Reply With Quote