View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 07:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antfd3s View Post
With all due respect to you other members.. If the guy whats a Nismo spoiler,lets get him a Nismo spoiler. Why are you people discouraging him out of his ideal plan? All this mumbo jumbo about 2cents and your extra opinions basically is trying to talk him out of what he wants to do to HIS car. Maybe you dont realize it but thats what your doing. If anything, people on the forum should try to HELP him fulfill his goals on HIS car. Not hate on him because you think it cost to much or what you guys think is better for him or you...ESPECIALLY when I came in on his post and offered to sell him my Nismo spoiler. Thats what he wants right??? So I replied with results. I didnt think it was unusual that he was looking for a Nismo spoiler. I dont think its a big deal getting rid of one either. Sorry if this offended you all but Im sure you wouldnt wanna be ****-blocked either on a sale. So my 2 pennies have meaning you know why???cause I have the spoiler to offer him u dont.

How about you calm down. No one is discouraging him from buying one, especially when I was just telling him where he can get a new one. You have one you want to sell, good for you. I hope the deal goes through. Looking out for a fellow member by letting him know there is a less expensive alternative is hardly "cockblocking". Noone here is hating on the OP, on the contrary, I'd get the Nismo spoiler myself if it didn't cost an arm and a leg.

Just my 2cents...not that it matters right

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote