View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 12:27 PM   #35 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuTinmuch View Post
How do you not understand the appeal of drifring?

It's loud and obnoxious and involves cars that serve no purpose -- except to make tire smoke and noise.

That's awesome.
I don't think anyone has a problem with that, but the fact its a sport is silly really. Does it matter if there's a "competition" going on, or are you just going to see the loud, obnoxious cars sliding around spitting smoke everywhere? Odds are, 95% of the people there don't give a **** about the "sport", and just want to see some cars do some badass sliding, and that's A-OK with me. I can COMPLETELY appreciate the skills it takes to be a good drifter, but I wont ever recognize it as a sport.