View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 12:20 PM   #34 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuTinmuch View Post
How do you not understand the appeal of drifring?

It's loud and obnoxious and involves cars that serve no purpose -- except to make tire smoke and noise.

That's awesome.
It's like all motorsport. I may not like it as much as other forms of motorsport, but I understand the appeal. It requires skill and practice.

Much like X Games and Olympic Gymnastics and/or ice skating, it's all style points, but there is still a very athletic or skilled display going on.

I prefer objective results, racing for speed. I like Rally and Formula 1. Not so much NASCAR.

However, no matter what I like, it all requires skill, and it's all fun to watch for someone.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote