View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 11:52 AM   #2696 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cow View Post
Nah, not really. Spurs are fun to watch since 'Arry took over-- they usually either win triumphantly or bomb spectacularly (except recently).

I don't "root" for them, but I watch expecting a good match & I take as much joy from seeing them lose as just seeing a good match.
van der vaart and bale completely transformed the team. VdV sometimes seems reckless in his play, but his all or nothing attitude in the final third really pays off.

and bale is linked with every major club in europe. that's not an understatement, but a testament to his abilities. he and Rambo are the steel in the wales team.

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote