Thread: Spohn's Journal
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 09:10 AM   #77 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
It will make such a difference, I feel excited and it isn't even going in my car! (Someday.....)

The biggest problem I am finding with the open diff is that when I am trying to go diagonally into a parking lot or driveway to avoid scraping, the inside wheel lifts and I literally cannot even get up over that incline since the wheel just spins and spins. Scary in traffic!
I know the feeling. Happens to me about everyday at work with the trucks they give us. Being we are always off road. You think they would buy some trucks with at least a differential lock.

I can't wait to give a good review on this. Forged Performance loves them on there two GTR's.