View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 03:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
DarkPath
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Anniversary M6
DarkPath will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2theextreme View Post
Sounds like a plan.....we have our regular Mid-A meets in VA and MD (alternating weekends) on Saturday and there is also a meet at the same spot on Sunday with all cars....similar to your Monthly meet. Let me know if and when you guys can make it. I'm being told May before I see my car again.

Busted air ride suspension and all the air leaked out of it. The company wants to repair the parts instead of shipping new ones.
And the hits just keep on coming. Things are looking up down here Tony.. New folks calling, emailing or messaging everyday to get on the C&C bandwagon. If you don't get down here sometime soon you won't recognize the venue. The month of March with 155 cars was almost too much eye candy to take in at one event. Though Jose wasn't available last week, Russ and I went down to meet with the GM at the Outlet Mall. Together we've decided to shift over a couple lanes in the lot, which we all agreed would make for a more relaxing atmosphere. One that at the same time displays ALL the cars better. I think people will like the subtle changes.

Too bad your car won't be done till May. The end of the month has some really cool stuff going on here locally. I'm thinking you wouldn't want to miss it.

Good luck with the ride... < 48 days till ZDAYZ!!