View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 10:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
MrBMW
Enthusiast Member

Drives: YELLOW 370Z 6MT NAV
MrBMW will become famous soon enough
Talking Lots of a Happy Pics..

Hey Guys and Girls,

Here are some pics I took this morning (Point and shoot camera). Hopefully you like them. Definitely not as good as in real life or especially as driving it.

Now the additions i got added from the Dealer are direct iPod/iPhone connection. So instead of us Aussies using the AV jacks (still usable ) i have a normal iPod/iPhone connector. Also have had a "Reverse Camera" added. Once in reverse it overides any input using the AUX input. This is reason for the few extras k's than normal on the clock for delivery.

The only other I thing ordered were Z Matts (back order). All this was installed pre-delivery.

Console view of reverse Camera,

Position of Rev' Cam,

Close UP of Rev Cam,

Shot at home (damn cold today, by QLD standards),

Driver front,

Driver Rear 3/4,

Driver Side,

Rear 3/4,

Driver Front (again),

Passenger Rear,

Rear Shot Favourite,

Now all i need to do (besides Hardware Mods) is Tint and will colour the wheels "Matt Black" ala KillerBee (hopefully iam allowed to link to his pics). Also thinking of doing the door handles.

-Scott

PS Anyone have ideas on how to mount a Video Cam (JVC GC-HD30) which basically palm size, without messing the dash too much.

PPS Anyone in QLD who is interested in the Cam/iPod setup let me know and i'll forward the details to you.

Last edited by MrBMW; 06-29-2009 at 10:09 PM.
MrBMW is offline   Reply With Quote