View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 08:42 PM   #27 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
question.... i was at the ford dealership looking at the mustangs ... (seeing if they were cheaper ) for the performance exc... and they have a red, 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 fully loaded....the guy that had it before, had it a month and foudn out his girl was expecting so had to get another more family oriented car.....dealership selling it for 27,000 something i went a lil further about it and with the amount im planning on putting down (in general) 12k, we broke down the numbers... id be financing 19k, and my payments would be about the same as my accent i have now, only 35 bucks more per month..... good deal?

416 horsepower and fully loaded Car,id be financing 19k ......for cheaper price versus a baseline Z for 30,000 or so...... im looking at getting more "bang for my buck" you see? i want a Z badly... but numberwise? the mustang looks like the better choice for my buck... what do you guys think...

/\ well, you should def test drive both and see which one you feel "better" or happier in. The stang def is faster and of course with that v8, you'll get more out of mods for the car. At the end of the day, pick the one that will make you happiest, I don't think you're going to really go wrong either way.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote