Thread: The "Boss"
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 05:27 PM   #155 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZ3 View Post
more improvements to the suspension??

BOSS 302 = partin partin YEAH!
Yeah, definitely. Suspension wise the Boss is a Brembo package 5.0 with a revised spring, shock, and sway bar package. It also has a torsen differential.

Basically, if i do what I plan on doing with the suspension on mine, I'll out-handle the stock Boss fairly easily. But the BOSS is just one hell of a package straight off the showroom floor as you all know now.

The intake manifold on the Boss is sweet, though. Where the base 5.0 starts to fall off in power at the top end (around 7,000 RPM) the Boss keeps pulling. The powerband on the base is sick... the Boss is even sicker!
LIKE us on Facebook!

Last edited by m4a1mustang; 03-31-2011 at 05:29 PM.
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote