View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 05:33 PM   #903 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegitto-kun View Post
drove to work, filled the gas tank...thats pretty much it.

I am royally pissed off though.

my parents came back from a 10 day trip to the caribbean islands.

I worked those days instead of coming with them.

today...they went to francorchamps spa and drove on the track for a full day...instead of asking me with them they told me to work.

first they go on vacation then they go to the track and all I was allowed to do is work while they are having fun.

I am dead tired now. it has been 3 years since I had some days off. work 6/7 from 8am to earliest 6:30 PM. mondays I don't have to work because the store is closed and that is the only reason though these days once in a while I do have to work on monday when kitchens needs a service or if we need to go deliver them.

I just came home from work. it is now 10:24PM

I swear if they refuse my trip to america in june I am going to look for another job -_-.

end of rant.
What kind of store is it?