View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 02:57 PM   #37 (permalink)
jaedub
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Black 370Z MT
jaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond reputejaedub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdkwang View Post
It wasn't too long ago I was still driving an old acura integra, and was asked a lot for rides throughout high school and college, especially after parties with that old phrase, "can you give my friend a ride home too?" i got tired of that bullshizzle especially when i have someone sitting directly behind me and i have to move my seat up. given, i'm 6'2" driving in a car that's already, considered by a lot of my friends, too small for me. u can imagine how annoyed i was.

now i'm troublefree n no one asks me for rides anymore. partly because i hang with a different crew now and most of them have their own cars. but also cause they know i have a 2 seater and won't even bother asking for anything, while i'm just laughing in my head. yes i'm a jerk like that.

both myself and whoever is riding in my passenger seat now can sit as far back as we want without ever thinking about dealing with moving our seats forward and the shelf behind the seats is good enough to seat a girl's large handbag.
only time i regret it so far is when i go somewhere with my parents, i can't take them in the z so i drive the suv.

my friend that i sold the integra to just ran into that problem a few weeks ago after going to a bar driving 2 girls home. 1 of them threw up on the outside and inside of the door and carpet. pained me to hear that happen to the car. stupid fat --beep--
100% agree. Back In highschool, I had to give many of my friends ride because I had a 4 door sedan. Now, I only give ride to the hottest chick in the party thanks to my Z. And when my friends and I have to car pool, no one bother asking me if I could drive. Its awesome how much gas and mileage I save
jaedub is offline   Reply With Quote