View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 10:42 AM   #41 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCASA View Post
went car shopping last night around to a couple of places. for the cost of ownership and reliability since this next car will be a keep till the wheels fall off go-for car to rack up mileage with i'm pretty set on a 2011 civic. can't beat the price since the new 2012 civic's come out in april and no one will want the last year's body style for a new car. while we were there we both agreed that when she gets in her job after school that i can get another Z or something along the lines of it so i'm looking forward to that.
cool. i had a 06 civic EX sedan (new) long time ago. i liked it a lot except for its AT. not that it wasn't smooth, just boring as hell to drive.

so hope you get the MT.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote